Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Struggle Esta Real.

Even though I am officially done with school forever (I hope!), I am struggling to get a decent night's sleep. I've dealt with insomnia ever since I was a kid. I remember every winter break from school I would be up until the wee hours. Now, it's like my body is used to fighting to stay awake and I want to crash at 7 o'clock at night or I am up until 2AM. Ugh. My dad asked me as soon as I was done with finals if I was getting good sleep. Um, no. It's the same as always. Last night, I decided to take a nap for 30 minutes. It ended up lasting about 45 minutes. I had the wherewithall though to set my alarm. Luckily, a short nap didn't interrupt my bedtime that much. I am so used to having three or four hour mini-sleeps rather than naps. I still woke up groggy. All this talk about napping makes me sleeeeppppyyy.

Well, I definitely haven't blogged as much this week as I wanted to. Actually, I've thought about it everyday. I've just failed a executing. It's so easy for me to write at work, but I don't feel comfortable working on my blog during work hours - even if I am on my lernch (that's how we say lunch around here).

So... let's see what's going on in my life. I deleted all of my dating profiles. I was getting depressed seeing what type of single men there are out there. It was the same ole same ole. Separated? That means you are just trying to piss your wife off. You haven't even filed for divorce yet. You're still married. Profession - Entrepreneur? You sell stuff on E-bay. Kids? THERE ARE NO FATHERLESS SINGLE MEN. Am I bitter? Not exactly. It's just I am tired of being depressed by seeing some of the weirdos that message me. I have so many stories about online dating I could (and might) write a book. Although, that would actually mean I'd have to write and as we can tell from the lack of updating this blog right now I am failing at that.


No comments: